Thursday, October 11, 2018

Beautiful Cotton Knit Cardigan





 new to the shop !!

Pink or Navy

runs small, so maybe order a size up

SIZES:  2T, 3T, 4, 5, 7, 9

$45

for the special little lady in your life,
the one who loves being a little girl,
dressing up & going to lunch with the big girls.

in stock now

email
lalalandorders@gmail.com

we'll send you an invoice as it's not in the webshop yet !!

Goodness, the Trunk Show on Tuesday was
awesome, met so many new people, delightful
women with little children or little grands.

we had so much fun !!
& they loved the LaLaLand clothes.
took lots of orders, and the lucky ones got to take their purchases with them.

in the 60's today in Houston, sunny clear...
these FEW days we have like this are heaven.
Bono & I went for a zippy walk this morning, a long walk, cause we both needed it!
he just threw himself down into the green grass
and rolled around with gusto.

have a great day, my friends !!


2 comments:

  1. I too want to roll in the grass with gusto - instead of sitting here awaiting yet another visit from a hurricane! You go Bono!!!!
    . . . . and why do I only have little boy great grands - I want a little girl in the family again because the clothes you share are always soooo awesome Marsha!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.