Saturday, October 13, 2018

Perfect Outfit for the Weekend

improbabilefashionista:
“ Lanyu at New York Fashion Week Spring 2019
”



going to lunch with girlfriends on Saturday, just because we never all have time
at the SAME time.

Houston is beginning to feel Fall-ish.
that's saying a lot after living through one of our summers.

loving this outfit, monochromatic styling, you could just about wear any kind of shoe, right?
or bag.

and I DO love the necklace. simple little thing that it is, it just looks right.
I'm using jewelry so much less these days.  not sure if it's because I'm older,
or because I find that it's un-necessary most of the time.

I have a pair of beautiful BEAUTIFUL
genuine Turquoise & genuine Aquamarine earrings, clip-on's,  not dangles,
which I could wear every single day (except not with that necklace up there).
and I do wear them a lot, even in the most horrid outfit I am presentable when I wear these earrings.

those earrings & my new Gucci baseball cap.
yep.
I had to have it.  wear it all the time, and even the check-out people at the grocer tell me how great it is.  that's where my life is now.  getting compliments about a ball cap.
just makes my day.

one of  my dear girlfriends is coming back to Houston from San Francisco for a week in Houston,
and SUDDENLY, my condo needs a complete re-do.

looking around today I believe I could fit right into an episode of THE HOARDERS.
professional help may be needed.

have a beautiful weekend. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY NEWS.
be free and enjoy life !!!

xx's

5 comments:

  1. You made my day with your sense of humour. I am still laughing on my own. Thank you and have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has MADE my day !!
      Thank you for reading my blog. I'm making a real effort to get back to blogging, and to make what I write interesting, timely and whimsical. Big hug.

      Delete
  2. Great post, Marsha. Nice to have a laugh. Any chance of the lovely earrings? It's hard to find good, clip-on earrings nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very hard to find beautiful clip-on earrings !
      Mine are REBECCA COLLINS, I bought them at Neiman's over 20 years ago. Rebecca is from Dallas, and I know you can find her website. Most of her styles are clips as they sit very nicely on your earlobe. Also, they are set in sterling, so could not be as beautiful if they dangled. Look her up. She has quite a collection. Also on the RealReal you might find a pair for re-sale. They range from maybe $350 upward. Worth every penny. I have 3 pair, I love each one as much as the other. Unlike ANYTHING. However, Mariquita Masterson, here in Houston, makes similar but her's are glass. BUT, beautiful pieces, timeless & the best quality. xx's

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your hints, Marsha! I had a look at all three websites. I loved the variety of clip-ons on the RealReal. Rebecca Collins and Mariquita Masterson had some gorgeous ones, too. My choice is now widening! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.