Sunday, November 11, 2018

Bucket List

wanderthewood:
“Dining car on the Eastern and Oriental Express by jo_rodgers
”

yep, one of my most-desired holidays.

the Orient Express Train

have any of you guys done this trip, or any segment of the trip ????

I would love to know if it's as splendid as I think it is.

and, now another splendid thing (s)





I bought this NAVY piece, which is the lush/plush scarf we had last year, just in a NEW PATTERN.

it is SO SOFT I don't want to take it off.
& it's reversible, see the bottom left side of photo to see the reverse side.

$49 each

get them now 'cause I won't reorder again before Christmas
1 dozen of each color.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha!
    I haven't been on the original VSOE but my aunt did (many years ago) and brought a pair of diamonte clip-on earrings back home for me. They had the "VSOE letters" in decorative design on them. I still cherish the thought. If i ever go on the train, i will wear them! I believe the VSOE has been revamped with grand suites and is quite magnificent. I hope you have a wonderful adventure, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to "break out" the wraps!! Wearing "our" plaid wrap tomorrow!! franki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any one of those scarves would look good on The Orient Express Marsha !!! I think that you should book your ticket ! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Orient Express is fantastic! My husband and I travelled London to Venice via Paris...and overnight journey many years ago. Training through the glorious Swiss countryside is a memory we will never forget. The carriages are beautiful, the dining exquisite and so enjoyable to meet others guests from all over the world....YES Marsha, book!! dx

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.