Monday, November 19, 2018

Out of Town

Image result for photos hill country texas



going to the hills today, be back next Monday.

spending 1 entire week with friends, roaming around the beautiful Texas Hill Country.

lots of little shoppes, beautiful terrain, no traffic, lots of cattle, sheep, goats, horses,
and home cooking.

this mini vacay is much needed as we just packed up and shipped/delivered over 400 pieces
of LaLaLand Kids merchandise.

for those of you who have not received yours yet, don't despair.
when I return everything will be shipped overnight/priority.

thanks to all of you who have supported me through this new venture,
and NOW LaLaLand is in 4 shops in Houston !!!

This is HUGE !!!

may the good Lord bless & keep you and yours safe and thankful for this beautiful
Thanksgiving week ahead.

love to all of you, my virtual family !!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post, Marsha! Enjoy your time away, resting and investigating at leisure. How peaceful it sounds.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.