Thursday, January 17, 2019

Clean & FUN !!

:: Designer Ashley Whittaker :: via Elements of Style blog ::


do you guys think the wall treatment is stencil or paper?

& notice the round table with the rings.

I simply love this because it's unexpected, clean & fun !

I'm reworking my condo at the moment, getting ready for a Valentine Dinner Party,
however, I must work with with I have (and I have WAY too much), no new purchases,
just CLEANING, DECLUTTERING and retiring.  adding art which is now in
storage, getting out the beautiful table linens, etc.

it's a goal, with a time limit, so I must get it done.

working on my 2nd Spring Delivery for LaLaLand for Kids Collection, link is at top left.

my daughter is helping me now, which I am so thankful for, as she's very organized
and professional.

we're doing really well.

CHEER FOR THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ON SUNDAY

I'll be glued, glued to the TV or to my phone, won't miss a single play.




2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend. I am looking forward to hearing more about your Valentine's day praty! What are you serving and making?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's NOT your grandmother's wallpaper!!! franki

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.