Tuesday, April 2, 2019

SPRING STYLES FOR TODDLER GIRLS 30% OFF










All found in my webshop, clickable icon at top left sidebar.
All in stock NOW.

What's more wonderful than GINGHAM ?

it's also BLUEBONNET SEASON in Texas, so once you drive out of town into the beautiful hill country you will see sweeping fields of blue, over hill and dale.

grazing cattle, mostly cattle kept on people's farms/ranches
so they can get a livestock tax exemption.

so you see "pets" as Longhorns, who live out their lives at the same place along with all their relatives and children.
it's beautiful.

for LaLaLand Back-to-School we're working on an
APPLIQUE of a Texas Longhorn standing in a field
of Texas Bluebonnets.

I know this may not translate to other states but, hey, Texas is pretty big and LaLa is still pretty little.
❤ 

2 comments:

  1. NO GIRLS IN MY LIFE but if I DID I would shop with YOU!
    XX

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.