Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Justin Timberlake & Elton John

Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show : News Photo

photo from his Super Bowl performance, outfit designed by Stella McCartney



I love his music !!!

with all the madness in our world, we need music, I think,
and his makes me so happy.

now, for some info maybe you didn't know:

my Maltese is named Bono, after U2, so he's a rock-star dog

I would name one JT if I were to have another doggie.

anyway, JT's "Man of the Woods"  tour earned $150,000,000.

$155,500,000
1.2 million tickets sold

that proves there are a whole lot of us fans out there who will bear any burden, pay any price
to see someone they love perform LIVE.

I used to be a big concert go'er.  Not so much now, it's harder to get my friends to go with me
because it is so much trouble, you know?

I'm hoping for Elton John to perform at the next
SUPER BOWL
it's the perfect time, don't you think?

I email the NFL all the time about this.
and if you love Elton, email them too.

we saw "Rocketman" at a sneak preview,
and if you love Elton's talent and amazing longevity
run RUN to see this film.

some of it is just so sad, like his song says.
and that part almost makes one cry for his bad parenting.

he survived because his grandmother took him & his talent in hand.

Elton John for SUPER BOWL !!!






1 comment:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.