Wednesday, May 29, 2019

DIVINE NEW EARRINGS FOR YOU


today in fashion we are seeing a rebirth of 
FLOWERS.
flowers everywhere, and from every important designer.
it's definitely a reprise of "Flower Power" in design.

so when I saw these lovely NEW EARRINGS I had to take the plunge.  below:  something really beautiful

genuine fresh-water pearls woven into flower petals
embellished with center stones of colored glass beads.
post is in center of earring so it sits nicely on your ear,
doesn't dangle.

about 1.1/3" in diameter

$65.00

these pieces are NOT fashion jewelry, 
they are genuine pearls. 







email:  splenderosa@gmail.com to order 
if you wish to pay via credit card directly

or


or click on the link in 2nd  place down on left sidebar, 
which will process your payment via PayPal.

just so you know CLICK HERE
to see another pair of earrings, Mother-of Pearl
pressed into "flower shapes"
then you will see how excellent my price really is.

they could easily be $100+ more.

let me know what you think, please.

ALSO, 40% OFF ON MY LaLaLand site,
clickable link top left sidebar



NOTE UPDATE
we've received orders for over 40 pairs of these beautiful
earrings...do wait!

You can have them by July 4th, as we place all orders at one time.
let us know







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.