Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Oscar - Another Smash





just so you know, it's $3,990.00


beautiful appliqued flowers in red over sheer tuille.
us older girls could have the under-lining made longer by the store's alteration department.

& NOTE the earring styling.


my days of spending this much money have past, but the love for the
beautiful fabrics, the quality of the workmanship and the sumptiousness
will never die.

I'm just keeping up now with what's new.

& what's new now looks like the 70's & 80's to me !!

I might, in fact, still have something like this waaaaay back in the closet.


love you guys !!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, partee' So pretty! franki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulle. Passed not past. WE older girls not US older girls. Sumptuousness. One should have grammar and spell check if one is going to publish seriously. Just sayin’��

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.