Friday, July 26, 2019

The Absolute Perfect Little Black Dress




can't remember if this is Valentino, Oscar or Givenchy, but whomever
designed it hit a home run.

there are many beautiful black dresses,
but there are not many that make this kind of presentation.

I could wear this for YEARS. Literally years because of the superb styling,
the classic look of it, along with the brilliant details.

perfect  length for day or night.

but not with those shoes.  
for me, they are too strappy with this elegant dress,
but the younger girls will go for them because they "look" modern.
I would wear a pump, many colors available which would be beautiful,
or even leopard print like the little bag.

or a boot.  not a bootie, a real boot coming up to the knee, giving the lacy dress an
edgy look.

I also love great accessories/jewelry and this outfit is perfect for masses of
everything, or for nothing.

let me know what you think, please ?

back home from the little vacation,
readying for a business trip to Milan to work on designs & fabrics for
my little
LaLaLand Collection for Toddler Girls.

it's taking off, we're now in 8 boutique in Texas and 1 in Louisiana.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, this post is fastidious, my sister is analyzing
    these kinds of things, so I am going to convey her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I would love it in my wardrobe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the dress. I would probably choose shoes like Aquazzura's Portrait of a Lady slingback pump, with a a simple black satin evening clutch with a rhinestone clip. Too boring? Yet, elegant with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I have been searching all of Greece for my 'perfect black dress' and today found it and bought it at a tourist shop in one of the villages. So funny that you are featuring such a dress. Mine however is perfect for village life which means it is far less fancy than this one and also made of cotton/linen and hangs like a sack because it is in the 90's here right now. Someday perhaps, this little black dress will not only fit my body, but my environment. I do think it is very nice!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about THE SHOES!
    CIAO MILAN!!!!!HERE SHE COMES!!!!!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.