Thursday, November 28, 2019

Great Giftables @ $49

Hi everyone,
don't forget ALL LaLaLand Toddler Girls 50% OFF
click icon on left to go to shop

Happy Holidays, ladies...




Above, you will see a couple of links to the Lush Scarves, the Silk Scarves, and he BIG BEAUTIFUL BLANKET SCARVES available from me.

These are all in stock and will ship to you within 10 days, dependent upon how many orders
we receive.

payment link is at top left sidebar.

if you cannot find payment for item you want
please call
713.679.1181
or email
splenderosa@gmail.com

we accept all credit cards as well as PayPal.

LA LA LAND is now 50% off everything.
I'm thinking of closing this website and only doing shows
in Houston.

I'm tired, my friends.  I hate to admit it, but it's true.
I want to garden, travel, have lunch with my friends, and take care of little animals.

does that sound like retirement?
does that sound whimsical?







1 comment:

  1. Oh Marsha these are lovely as well as all the La La land outfits. I understand you being tired but if you do decide to take time to rest, have lunch with friends, play with your little dog I am all for it! You are a treasure to all of us who look forward to your blog every time. So think of yourself this time around and not anyone else.! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.