Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Retiring ......




from work, that is !!!
definitely not from LIFE...

closing LaLaLand Apparel for Toddler Girls
so now everything in the shop is 50% OFF, the entire store.
clickable link to the left sidebar.

 
Image result for SCARF PHOTO



Above, you will see a couple of links to the Lush Scarves, the Silk Scarves, and he BIG BEAUTIFUL BLANKET SCARVES available from me.

These are all in stock and will ship to you within 10 days, dependent upon how many orders
we receive.

payment link is at top left sidebar.

if you cannot find payment for item you want
please call
713.679.1181
or email
splenderosa@gmail.com

we accept all credit cards as well as PayPal.
 

I'm tired, my friends.  I hate to admit it, but it's true.
I want to garden, travel, have lunch with my friends, and take care of little animals.

does that sound like retirement?
does that sound whimsical?


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! There is life on the other side - I predict you will look back and ask yourself how you ever had time for work! Please do keep blogging!! Love your posts and observations!! Best of luck and happy holidays~ xx Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you !!
      Merry Christmas, my friends.
      Sending love....

      Delete
  2. I think it sounds wonderful! There is a time for everything in life and now this is the time for you to garden, lunch, be with animals and travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I have these 5 grandchildren, aged 11 and under, I realize what is most important. And, I'm downsizing everything. It feels like a huge burden has been lifted.
      xx's

      Delete
  3. For all things there "is a time..." Best wishes on this NEW endeavor! franki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, Franki, your visits and comments mean so much to me.
      Thank you, once again, for the thoughtfulness !!
      Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your retirement. I hope you find time to relax and do all of the fun stuff that you want to do. Don't quit blogging! xo

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.