Friday, December 27, 2019

Holiday Parties


don't we all look forward to being invited, 
or TO invite, 
to a beautiful holiday party?

especially, when invited by a wonderful, handsome,
oh-so-much-younger gentleman?



themakeupbrush:
“ Schiaparelli Fall 2015 Couture
”


and, just BTW, our Progressive Cocktail Buffet Holiday Party 
last Sunday was 
A M A Z I N G !!!

but, moving on to the next party:

cocktail party given at her homeby one of the 
hospital administrators in Houston.

I think I'm invited by this gentleman because I'm never
at a loss for words, and do enjoy a lively conversation.

I already have an "unworn" outfit which is perfect for
the occasion.

black & gold
quite extravagant, but elegant at the same time.

SO happy !!

details to follow, along with photos 

xx's my friends






3 comments:

  1. YOU GO GAL!! BE HAPPY &that is one GORGEOUS ensemble!!! franki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much younger gentlemen love older women because they are far more interesting than vapid younger ones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Marsh and Happy New Year!! Please share the menu of your progressive cocktail party!!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.