Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Merry Christmas

christmas, tree, and heart image




Please remember the animals who need care & love.
They are warm-blooded animals, just like us.

Say a prayer for our neighbors, and our friends & families.

Take time out to appreciate America for all the good there is within our borders.

Also, take time to pray we do not become more divided, basically over PROPAGANDA,
as a country, The United States of America.

As I see it, from my advanced age & experience, this is the closest we have been in my
lifetime to civil war.
CIVIL WAR ?

If you see things differently than I see them. please take time
to look at the other side, and make up your own minds.
Don't listen to ANY MEDIA outlet.

THINK for yourselves.  We were all taught this in
General Science classes in 8th grade.

a house divided....

I'm coming back to blogging more in 2020,
I have a lot to say.

& I'm gonna say it.

love to all who read this !!!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Christmas Marsha and a very happy and healthy 2020. Much love. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, you would be pleased to know Daisy, the aged Beagle from way up the road, is asleep on a cozy dog bed in front of the fireplace. She's been coming to eat and sleep since colder weather arrived. Her human doesn't care for, nor tend to, her and she knows she has food and shelter at Thistle Cove Farm.
    Happy Christmas Dear Heart; be well.
    Sandra at Thistle Cove Farm

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.