Wednesday, January 22, 2020

VALENTINO HAUTE COUTURE

QUICK NOTE:  SELLING ALL LA LA LAND APPAREL ON EBAY
FROM $10 UP, JUST ABOUT MY COST.
EBAY HANDLE:  splenderosa2010






If you are at all interested in art, in fashion, in design
and/or "what's happening now."

please watch this Runway Show from beginning to end.
about 15 minutes.

the music is mesmerizing
BUT, the entire collection is an artform.
the video shows close-ups of all the garments,
the detail, the handbags,
& the ENORMOUS shoulder-duster EARRINGS,
seemingly made of feathers.


let me know what you think please.









5 comments:

  1. I watched it until end - yes, mesmerized somewhat by the music, but blown away by the fabrics, the styles, the workmanship, the accessories, the hair and makeup, and of course the beautiful models! Oh to be in a young body again, to have money to purchase such gorgeous clothes. . . . . . .and somewhere really special to wear them, haha!

    Thanks for sharing Marsha - it was certainly 15 outstanding minutes as I wait for dinner to cook!
    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colour combos... might pass on the earrings though...
    PLB in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the entire show, and I loved it. The movement of the fabrics, the colors, the headpieces! Oh, my, for sure a true Runway Show. I'm sure we will be seeing modified versions of some of these gorgeous garments on red carpets in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Tri-color exoticism! The most incredible royal blue/purple and...banded ankles!! Who knew!! franki

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.