Friday, February 28, 2020

New Ways with OLD Things, Part 2 Wedgwood & Faberge Egg Plates


as of 3/5 ALL THIS IS SOLD


















OK, here it is:

From my own collection I'm offering the above
FOR SALE
on Ebay on my site:
splenderosa2010


to see ALL of the merchandise I'm selling,
including most of the LaLaLand Toddler Girls Dresses


6 Complete Place Settings

including 
Raspberry Wine Goblets
Devon Rose by Wedgwood Dinner Plates
Devon Rose by Wedgwood Bread/Butter Plates
Faberge Egg Salad Plates
Chargers
Placemats
Napkins

42 pieces total

the Faberge Egg Plates take this beautiful setting to a whole new
level of LUXURY...

not your grandmother's table-setting at all.

Please take a quick look.

Perfect for Brides, Anniversaries, or for YOU !!







1 comment:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.