Sunday, March 8, 2020

Pattern on Pattern, The Layered Look

lunchlatte:
“living room, Tangier home of Umberto Pasti | Cabana Magazine · Miguel Flores-Vianna
”



Tangier home of Umberto Pasti 

Search Results

Web resu


Writer, garden-maker, collector and aesthete, Umberto Pasti 
has a gift for turning dreams into reality. 
Twenty years ago, he went on a walk along the coast from Tangier, 
fell asleep under a fig tree and woke knowing he wanted to make a house 
and garden there on the hillside overlooking the ocean.

His gardens are legendary, I'm told.  There are many videos from the NY Times to YouTube of his gardens, which you might want to check out. My thinking is that the flowers  in this photograph ALL came from his property.
Born in Milan in 1957.
a truly elegant gentlelman

from
Miguel Flores-Vianna, photographer


2 comments:

  1. i can only comment about wonderful trips I have had to Chicago NOLA and countless hotels all over the world and times spent in beautiful homes satin sheets and cotton gowns and that cold marble in Chicago

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.