Saturday, April 11, 2020

Books, Laugh out Loud Funny

I've opened an EBay Shop
where you will find the children's apparel, beautiful scarves, handbags,
& tabletop items, including complete placesettings for 6,  designed by me
from years of collecting.
splenderosa2010

*******************************************************************************


The character, Andy Carpenter, heir to a fortune, criminal attorney,
dog lover, is our HERO in each of

DAVID ROSENFELT's books, an entire series.

Start anywhere to read his stories.
A DOG IS ALWAYS INVOLVED
as Andy has established a dog shelter, where ONLY the most qualified individuals
may adopt a pet.


Cover art

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.