Saturday, April 11, 2020

Easter Sunday





Things to Do in Washington D.C. | Washington D.C. Tours | Segway ...


please, my readers, pray for our country, 
in a crisis unlike any before.

pray for the sickness to vanish

pray for the sick

pray for the well

ask the Lord, our Father, to heal us from this blight,
to let the sun shine down upon our beautiful land,
to lift our fellow citizens, some of whom are injured financially while we war with this
Corona Virus.

Jesus arose.

with His help we will also rise.

God Bless America & All of Her People




3 comments:

  1. AMEN!
    Easter blessings to you dear Marsha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest Marsha
    Just to send love to you, this Easter Sunday we must believe, hope and trust in our prayers that we will all come through this situation with God guiding us to safety. I am thinking of you and my lovely friends in America. I hope that you may see Andrea Bocelli sing from the Duomo di Milano and be uplifted. I have walked across the piazza there on many happier days, and believe in my heart those days will return
    With fond love, Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.