Sunday, April 12, 2020

Monday Thoughts & Events

I've opened an EBay Shop
where you will find the children's apparel, beautiful scarves, handbags,
& tabletop items, including complete placesettings for 6,  designed by me
from years of collecting.








today one of my girlfriends and I are going to help an 
elegant 90-year old Belgian woman
pack up her condo to MOVE TO SANTA FE

although she lives in a high-rise & her apartment is not
too large, she has PERSONAL POSSESSIONS
which she treasures:  artworks, tabletop, china, crystal, silver,
etc.

she was so worried about it we offered to pack it ourselves.

I'm a good to great packer, if that's a good thing?

she is quite regal, with snow white hair, and a
daunting personality.  in other words, she wants
it done HER way.

well, we bought all the packing materials on Friday,
believe me, it fills the entire back of my SUV,
& have actual movers arriving to assist us with the
large pieces.  so we'll be OK.

now, this is the question:
imagine at 90 moving to a NEW place?

pretty spectacular isn't it?




No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.