Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Oh My Gosh....

I've opened an EBay Shop
where you will find the children's apparel, beautiful scarves, handbags,
& tabletop items, including complete placesettings for 6,  designed by me
from years of collecting.
splenderosa2010


 *************************************************************************


I'm really scared now.

country has been shut down way too long, too many small businesses with  owners & staff not getting paid !

how how how we they/we recover?

I know 3 people who have received their stimulous checks.
3 !!!!

& actually none of those people needed the money.
so.

what are we going to do?

any ideas, ladies ?

I would love to know how you will change your lifestyle because of this shut down ???

please comment.

me & my dog, Bono, are awaiting your responses.

xx's


1 comment:

  1. We have not received our stimulus checks but my dead father did. You gotta love the government.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.