Thursday, June 18, 2020

Houston Today

with the pandemic still around, and with an awfully lot of people still at home, I wanted you guys to see a beautiful OUTDOOR/INDOOR space in Houston.

with our HEAT in summer, 
it is almost impossible to just be OUTSIDE.  
we've gotta be undercover and plenty of fans 
or outright AIR CONDITIONING to survive.

in love with this great space, TV, outdoor kitchen, plenty of room

only thing missing is a great big POOL.

With the coronavirus changing lifestyles and cocooning at home becoming the new norm, attractive outdoor spaces become more important to the homeowner. (Photo courtesy of Frankel Building Group)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.