Saturday, May 30, 2020

Al Fresco Dining in Houston Ups it's Game.


as Covid-19 has changed our dining out routines,
there are many Houston restaurants who have upped their game in al fresco dining.

for the entire article with photos, please click HERE to see Paper City's piece
on our lovely dining scene.

many of my fav's are shown, most notably THE ANNIE, which is 1 block from me,
which means I CAN WALK THERE.



Houston’s Best Restaurant Patios — With Eating Outside Now Preferred by Many During These Coronavirus Times, Local Spots are Upping Their Dining Alfresco Options

2 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful Marsha ..... restaurants haven’t opened here yet ! Take care and look after yourself . XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't eaten anywhere but home for so long now, it's going to feel strange walking into a restaurant soon. . . .well hopefully soon!
    Re: your note in previous post Marsha, your trip planning will be exciting - you will love the British Isles - also try for Ireland some day! I've been there twice but hope to return - such a great country to spend time in.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.