Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Glamour of Beautiful Food Presentations by "Cannelle et Vanille"




I've found this most extraordinary blog today & wanted to share it with all of you.

This lovely French girl is a food stylist, chef, photographer & has created the most sumptuous pages
for "foodies" to view.
Everything she does is beautiful, exquisite and perfect.
I'm sure she would love to hear from everyone about her site & her recipes.
Just looking at her prepared presentations
makes me want to RUN downstairs to my kitchen
& make something right this minute.



Please Click on the Link Below to access her blog



Cheers !!


Cannelle et Vanille: Links

1 comment:

  1. She is very creative at photographing food! Look at how she used the ticking and clothes pin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's