Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Glamour of Beautiful Food Presentations by "Cannelle et Vanille"




I've found this most extraordinary blog today & wanted to share it with all of you.

This lovely French girl is a food stylist, chef, photographer & has created the most sumptuous pages
for "foodies" to view.
Everything she does is beautiful, exquisite and perfect.
I'm sure she would love to hear from everyone about her site & her recipes.
Just looking at her prepared presentations
makes me want to RUN downstairs to my kitchen
& make something right this minute.



Please Click on the Link Below to access her blog



Cheers !!


Cannelle et Vanille: Links

1 comment:

  1. She is very creative at photographing food! Look at how she used the ticking and clothes pin!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.