Friday, September 24, 2010

Elements













Elle McPherson for Elle Magazine


ETRO slim pencil skirt
 


below, Alberta Feretti S2011
same trend as current season...
one every woman should have.

for a fun take on leopard,  hop over to Deb's blog

Dumbwit-Tellher
her icon is on my right sidebar

& also the beautiful
QUINTESSENSE
blog

http://quintessenceblog.com/2010/09/seeing-spots/comment-page-1/#comment-195
Below,  Beautiful Christian Dior Shoes





Splenderosa's New Fall Headbands
all hand-made in our studio in Houston



also working on a group which will be much more opulent,
with vintage brooches, Swarowski crystals sprinkled around,
beautiful lace tulleing faceted into simple wide bows.
excellent idea for holiday parties,
beautifully understated & hugely fashionable.
can be custom made to match any fabric or outfit.

tell me what you think, please....



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Oh this post has me dreaming of having a lot of fun with fashion this fall.. Those Dior boots - seriously? And the Headbands!! Pure loveliness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonerful as ever,

    Have a wonderful week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The headbands are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, ladies, for the nice comments on the headbands. Let's hope they sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these headbands! They're gorgeous! Good luck with them, love. Also, beautiful post. The details are wonderful. I love the pencil skirt and was really taken with the Alberta Ferreti collection. She always designs such beautiful, feminine collections. And those Dior booties are beyond!

    Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Ga GaH over those hats. I wish people would wear them again and gloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Alberta Feretti - just bought a couple pieces of hers for fall - wonderful fit. And, inspired by the marc jacobs fur jacket you featured in your lbd post, also purchased a fabulous little knitted blue fox jacket that goes with EVERYTHING! btw - if you're interested, i also did a fun leopard post a couple of weeks ago: http://quintessenceblog.com/2010/09/seeing-spots/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elle Mcpherson is such a hero of mine - love her! and those red boots make me sigh... Have a wonderful weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly? I am over the moon -- a real, true, glamorous look that I would just love to add into my closet. Keep us posted -- I'm all for it :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.