Monday, June 23, 2014

Only the Best Will Do....



Splenderosa's Own Brand
Genuine Italian Leather Luxury Handbags
beautiful detailing
a statement bag to use for a lifetime











ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK


this is a LARGE BAG

Material: Genuine Italian Leather of the BEST quality

 Length Across Front 19"   X  Height 13.5"   X  Width Back-to-Front  6.5"  
17" double leather handles
45” adjustable and detachable strap
Inside: 2 zipper pockets and 2 open holders
Top zip closure


$387.50

regular retail $580.00

an unbelievable price and only available to my readers,
not even on the website at this time.

we have ONLY 2 of each color on order,

if you would like to purchase please email us:

splenderosa@gmail.com
or call Marsha
713.679.1181

we will send you a PayPal invoice, which will including shipping.

sorry, shipping only to the USA & Canada.





I am working very hard to properly curate my website with fine new merchandise,
focusing on Italian leather handbags and semi-precious jewelry.

we will be having a sale (for my blog readers ONLY) of most of our
fashion items for the 4th of July, beginning presale end of this week.

things will be 50% off !!

I would like my loyal followers to have the benefit of this sale, so it won't be on the website.
just know ALL OF THE OLDER MERCHANDISE WILL BE 50% OFF.

I'm doing this to clean up our website so that all our new luxury merchandise
will be better viewed and more visible.

I have a new computer graphics and techy stuff company who is re-working the website
to make it compatible with smart phones and tablets,
whew, I don't know one thing about how this is done but everyone tells me I need it.

I will, of course, keep you posted!


Displaying 18K%2520Gemstone%2520Wines%2520of%2520France%2520Commissioned%2520Necklace.jpg


one of our custom ordered semi-precious necklaces,
  hand-made in our studio in Houston,
designed for our client by me.







off to Europe for a few days, a  pure  vacation, no stress, no deadlines, nothing definite planned,
just laying back and enjoying the views.

it's called "re-charge"




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh Marsha have a beautiful, very happy restful holiday...I dont know where in Europe you are going to be but I hope it is amazing..I am in England at present,many celebrations for a good friends wedding ( and Im wearing a white suit in your honour:)
    but I shall be back in Italy after that... the crystal blue water awaits!
    Much love and Buon Viaggio xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bags Marsha. Enjoy Europe!! Safe trip x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing trip, Marsha dear...and I can't wait to hear ALL about it when you get back!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,Marsha......!!!
    I listen to the music here by you and my mind flies away...:)*
    HOW huge amazingis it-your own brand with luxury handbags!!!

    They looks so perfect,SO cute,Marsha!

    I wish you relaxed,beautiful vacation time,dearest friend!
    Love,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy a well-earned vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Marsha.. this bag is gorgeous...
    Can't wait to see your updates on the blog... xv

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.