Saturday, October 3, 2015

MUST haves...seriously

quick note:
some of the Autumn Handbags have arrived,
the GRAY, ORANGE, PINK & BONE/BLACK COMBO
they are being packed up right this minute & will go out on Monday !
thanks to each one of you for your patience!
the snake print pieces are still back-ordered...sorry.
*****************************************************************


you know, each season there are KEY pieces,
pieces EVERYONE OF US CAN WEAR
& WANT TO WEAR.

here are 2 of them,
we've got these in the store,
SOHO Couture
@ Woodway & Voss in Houston

this outstanding, go anywhere PINK 3/4 coat.
VINCE
we have a size Small in the shop
if you need another size just click here



NMS15_-5ZFX

NMS15_-5ZFX

because this coat has the deep opening, which BTW may be pulled up to give more coverage,
we think this lovely Burberry scarf would just make the outfit.
NMS15_D0RTZ

however, there are many options for filling the neckline, including a cowl  or turtleneck sweater.

I would love the see this coat with a certain shade of navy, one with some pink in it.
pants, top, scarf...wouldn't that be pretty?
*************************************************************



& this
Vince Sweater Coat
in size Small at the shop now
or for more sizes click here







below, exactly as I have styled it in the shop,
accessorized with a "Beautiful Stories" multi-strand off-white necklace,
lightweight balls hand-wrapped & tied with 100% pure silk ribboning.
the necklace is killer on certain of us taller girls,
I know, I know everyone cannot wear this.


Displaying IMG_7869.jpg

Displaying IMG_0764.jpg
call Marsha if you would like to purchase either piece in SMALL
or the hunky necklace which is about $49
(can you believe that price for that much effect?)

713.679.1181
 otherwise I have to send you to Neiman-Marcus,
where they have all sizes of both.

love you guys !!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Omg....
    Those sweater coat in grey and white is just breathless!!!
    Took my breath away,Marsha:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You have such exquisite taste...I need to fly to Houston and have you give me a wardrobe makeover!!!! Hope you are having an excellent weekend, Marsha!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cozy! And sweater season is here......woo hoo. I just ordered a few Vince pieces, love that line!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.