Thursday, January 12, 2017

Leather Bag Sale


1st come, 1st served

genuine soft leather tote
absolutely the perfect size for any sized woman or girl

braided top-handles & shoulder strap
14 1/3" x 11 3/4" 
snap closure

this is such a great look for anytime of the year,

TAN/CARAMEL

1 ONLY

large enough, but NOT over-the-top BIG
has a portable traveler 
& a detachable phone holder

$150.00  NOW  $95.00
(offered elsewhere for $395.00)

TO ORDER
splenderosa@gmail.com
713.679.1181


#4 DARK RED
1 only available










#6 YELLOW
SOLD OUT COMPLETELY

JUST TO SHOW YOU THE DETAILS






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am such a bag lady and this one is gorgeous. I am lusting after the tan one but I think my husband is at the stage where he will say "me or the bag!"

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.