Thursday, January 12, 2017

My Gorgeous Leather/Suede Handbags SALE


ladies, this handbag has it all !!!

12 1 /2"  X  10 1/4"  X   5 1/2 "

suede with leather, shoulder strap, and a medium size, 
& compartments !!








 we have

 1 PURPLE
1 BLACK 
1 DOVE GRAY
1 medium-sized CARAMEL

to purchase click the PayPal button at top left sidebar,
just to the left of the "lady with hat"

be sure you tell me in the NOTE PART OF THE PAYPAL
 which color you are ordering.

or email
splenderosa@gmail.com
call
713.679.1181

$199.00

free shipping

they are MORE BEAUTIFUL in reality than the photos show.

so this is a DEAL for my lovely readers !!!

you know how when you have only 1 or 2 of a style left,
that's when it's time to have a SALE

the BLACK & DOVE GRAY
have this logo

Displaying IMG_1534.JPG



2506933206_2114838641
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's a gorgeous bag and if I didn't have so many I'd really be tempted by this beauty Marsha!
    OMG. That first pic with the faux fur coat is a great casual look -

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.