Saturday, February 4, 2017

Talk About GOOD ....


doesn't that platter look beautiful ?
& if one doesn't eat meat any longer, there are other trays containing only vegan items...

here in Houston it's in the low 50's F today & overcast,
after a perfect week of clear blue skies & temps in the 70's F

don't know what will happen tomorrow with the weather,
but the stadium can be open or closed so it won't matter during the game
the SUPER BOWL, you know ?


one of my favorite restaurants, B&B Butchers, on upper Washington Ave,
has been taken over entirely for an evening with the NFL team owners & other
high-profile people.  don't know if the team playing in the Super Bowl are in attendance
as they are so focused on PLAYING THE GAME

I'll be with my friends, about 20 of us, watching the game.
we do this every year for all important sporting events.
&, yes, there is a wager or 2 on all kinds of different things.

now...I must find something to wear !!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! That platter looks gorgeous.
    Enjoy the game Marsha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win Marsha! Started out slow but they did it! And that platter looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.