Monday, December 16, 2019

Elderly Woman Needs Our Help


We Did It !

yes, thank you to everyone who contributed
to this lovely woman.
she will, indeed, have a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS






Image result for photo of a valley

hello friends,

today I'm reaching out to you for some 
emergency assistance to a beautiful
older woman, 85 years old, who lives in my building.

we have just discovered that she is behind on her maintenance fees, which are about $600 a month.

she owns her apartment, the maintenance fee pays all utilities, and the usual extras.
she receives her Social Security as she was an Interior Designer
& worked all her life.

her husband is in a nursing home, 
which his Social Security pays for,
where she visits 3 times a day, so she can
share breakfast, lunch and dinner with him.
isn't this the sweetest thing!

no children.

in the spirit of giving at Christmas would you guys consider
a contribution towards her late fees?

it seems she is about 7 months behind.
those of us in the building who know her are trying to help her get caught up.  I, myself, have paid 2 months for her.


of course, we all know someone who needs special help,
especially during Christmas, but if your pocketbook
allows I think this is an excellent cause.  we know exactly where the money is going in this case.

after she is caught up, and wouldn't this be the BEST
gift she could receive, those of us in the building who can
contribute to her maintenance on a monthly basis will do so.

you can send any contribution you like to my email
via Zelle with your bank, or to my PayPal
splenderosa@gmail.com

thank you in advance for your assistance
& prayers for her husband and for her, please
her name is Katherine and his name is Bill

LaLaLand Apparel is still ON SALE, NOW 60% OFF.

+ I have a NEW shipment of those luscious blanket scarves,
in many new colors, I'll post ASAP.

love to you all.

just me,
Marsha



No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.