Monday, February 10, 2020

Tuesday Thoughts





image




a re-do,  found in the East part of Houston, 
the oldest part of the city,
which has fallen far from it's days of glory.


all of Houston's close-in areas are under-going a renaissance

in fact, Houston is BOOMING, everywhere.

this delightful house could be a "project" for me.

it could not be my home because it's too far away from
my zip code; I live on the West side of our downtown,
near the Galleria, and this house is on the East side
of downtown, East of the Baseball Stadium, the Basketball
Arena, the Convention Center.

would you take this on?  charming though it is ?



2 comments:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.