Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Shop USA Made Products

I've opened an EBay Shop
where you will find the children's apparel, beautiful scarves, handbags,
& tabletop items, including complete placesettings for 6,  designed by me
from years of collecting.






I know, I know, all of us are thinking the same thing.
Buy USA-Made Products.

however, once this is over I hope we remember what we stated so emphatically NOW

we absolutely must learn a new way of shopping, 
cooking, dining out, socializing, etc.

maybe going to the movies will go the way 
of drive-in movie theatres,
'cause most of us would rather PAY to watch the film AT HOME, right?

I am hideously dismayed that other countries ordered "medicinal products" from China,
and found THEY SIMPLY DID NOT WORK !!

I'VE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE, ordering something off InstaGram, and either it never arrives, or when it does (weeks later) it is useless, poorly made, doesn't work at all, and
what can we do about it when it took 5 weeks to receive something?

we absolutely MUST shop locally owned stores, boutiques and/or American-based
luxury stores.   I know every one of you feel the same.

And, ABOUT OUR PRESCRIPTION MEDS ??????

if you were planning a vacation out of the country this year, please reconsider and
go somewhere in the USA.  we have a beautiful country, beautiful national parks, and
some undiscovered towns all over the USA.  

just think  how much the people residing in those destinations will appreciate your visit.

you guys know I LOVE ITALY.
& because they have been hit so hard with the Chinese Corona I may consider going there after a significant period of time.  anyway, the coastline is probably clear, because all the Chinese
people live & work in the North of Italy, where the apparel manufacturing is located.
you see, they imported 100,000 Chinese people to make things which would say
"MADE IN ITALY"

kind of a conumdrum,  right?

I'm cooking for girlfriends tonight. we all live in my building and know we are safe with each other,
and, actually I need some entertainment.

please look on my Ebay shop, where I'll be selling all my LaLaLand Toddler apparel for about what I paid for it, as well as my beautiful scarves, handbags, tabletop stuff and items I love but do not have a place to keep.  trying to eliminate my $300/mo storage fee...with that money I could go on a holiday to New Orleans, Seattle, New York, Chicago, or anywhere in North Carolina or Colorado.

love to all of you
&
please tell me how you'll handle shopping in the future.
I really want to know.


2 comments:

  1. It is getting more and more difficult to order "supplies"...it isn't over till it's over....STAY SAFE! franki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franki, I'm safe. I'm praying for everyone else who must work, who must show up because we depend upon them. Thank you so much !! xx's

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.