Saturday, April 28, 2012

Choose the Dress For the Kentucky Derby



Dori Spector, artist










the 1st image shows "Gemologist" leading, I think there is no other choice for me,
I'm betting on "Gemologist."


I thought it would be fun to have everyone put in a vote for the outfit they like best,
as THE OUTFIT
to wear
to the Derby next Saturday.



What to Wear to the Kentucky Derby ?, created by splenderosa on Polyvore
a dress is the only appropriate thing to wear,
no pants. and after shopping literally all day long last week these are the final 5.

I love all of these and it wouldn't matter to me which one is chosen as they each have
a bit of uniqueness.

left to right
Givenchy, Valentino, Vivienne Westwood, Roksinda Ilincic, Warehouse

now this is the fun part...
once you guys choose the dress
I will accessorize it from the hat to the shoes,

& do a post showing every detail.

one of my most-read posts ever was called
Mom-Mom Rocks the Kentucky Derby


come play with me, choose THE dress




if anyone needs a simply divine hat please go see my friend, Jill Henning,
who is a master, her website is HERE

xx's 







Photobucket