Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Designer Christmas Outfit None of Us Can Afford












well, I know, there are a few people who can & will purchase it,
unfortunately, I won't be one of them !!!

the lovely Bella Hadid in FENDI Fall 2016 Haute Couture

totally beautiful isn't it?
& Bella too.

wishing you all Merry Cheristmas, my friends.

& a big HUGE THANK YOU to each of you who have purchased merchandise from me.
I appreciate it so much !
when you buy something I've chosen it revalidates me in a very nice way.
in other words, I NEED YOU !!


BELOW, THE SHOPPING LINKS

reminder to all of my loyal readers, 
there are many lovely things in my shop ready to ship.
if you would take a few moments to click on the links below
to find scarves and ruana/shawls of many kinds.

 
GIRAFFE SQUARE SCARF 100% SILK
  


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.